Video Player

Sponsors

Sponsors


Danger Zones (17 images)

I used to think having a big holes like this on earth, rather like street painting are just a fake joke photography. But hello... it is not fake. Giant hole right in the middle of my pal's town. Don't think it is a man made well to pump water, but such unfortunate sinking hole... like Aho.


 

Man: Train Train where are you going?
Train: I am going to London to see the Queen.


Just throwing some water out as plenty of H2O inside. Don't thnik this is a flood. The Campani Queen having bath with her royal guards.



How would you feel to have a wheel barrow just rare end of your luxury car? They didn't know when it was coming behind them as the couple was busy doing some homework on their way. Somehow the little yellow giant gave a big kick as it didn't had horn to honk and say, "dude I am coming....just behind ya...watch out.."


So as it says, "Safe removals" it removed the roof of the truck. It is just pure waste sitting on top and cannot even pass a little den.


According to this town municipality, instead of green trees, they put some yellow building blocks like train compartments between two houses. In case if you flying above, you can recognize your house clearly.


Give me back my nose... it is not a trunk, I said not a tree trunk. If you need to have me for your lunch, then take my Elephant leg. I cannot breath you ideot. this fight is really bad my foe.


I am flying high, and he's going down and down ye ye ye... He didn't treat me well, so this human deserve to be hang by up side down. Sucker... Now you can enjoy being in hospital for a while, until I kick someone else just like you.


It was one fine nice sunny day. The driver and the crew had great time going through beautiful country side, suddenly like an erection, he started speeding up as no vehicles to be seen on the road. He landed in heaven. Just top of the poor Joe's house near the street. Who gave him lisence by the way?



The chopper got chapper just like butter. UFO? He landed next to his favourite building, and it wasn't that bad. Well done boy. You followed the proper landing methods.



The driver had an emergency. Sudden bladder problem and thought to park near a bush. But he took his bus with him to the bush. Why she's laughing? Is dog also laughing? She cannot see him doing his job...right?


The same crap happened to me few months back. Just got blocked, and instead of flushing down the drains, it flushed all the good things out with very clean water. This is somewhat common in 3rd world countries. Now you clean it as you do it, so don't worry to clean it. Just pure crap!


He didn't had a boat, so instead he thought he could take his sporty to the water for teasting. Well my boy, we are still doing testings where your car can be converted to adpat the enviornments such as lake, sea, sky, etc etc...


The beauty of NSCAR. Real experience worth a billion. Got injured, nevermind...coz it is NASCAR ladies. Heroes fall, heroes rise in the game of Car Racing. Join with NaSCAR.


Since my vechile not being selected for NASCAR, I thought it would get selected by a subway elevator. So easy to go up or down as I parked in the belt... I thought it is car manufacturing belt.... but it is just a normal elevator. Am I really blind or what?


Danger, as it pores out fire. Amazing! Breath taking as too much of CO2 and CO coming out of smoke. Should it allow to pore Gas-fire outside? Then what's the use of Volcanoes my friends.



I am a kool dude...so cool that I do unbelievable things like this. Fortunately no one noticed I made an error and my buttocks are hurting badly. Next time, I promise I will bring you much more worth entertainment than this.
Digg Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook Reddit Furl RSS Orkut Blogger Blogger Deviant Art Google Reader

0 comments:

Post a Comment