Video Player

Sponsors

Sponsors


The delicious insect candies

To me this was first experience seeing real insect candies, when I was in Toronto few months back. My first thought was,hey! Gimme a break dude, may be some fake teeny weeny insectas covered with sugar coatings. But once I entered with my buddies to this X shop full of colourful eye catching candies, then only I realized they have unbelieveble grossy tiny creatures in the middle of these yummy things. So even I never wanted to order a tasty lollypop with a tiny scorpian king in the middle, surely one of my buddies got it into his stomatch after few mins of licking. Yaks! But hey! Ultimately there are peeps (for me creepy, sorry guys...after all it is not a babecue chicken to me...) who love these creeps. Do you know, approximately 2,000 insect species are being eaten all around the world, and they are eaten as snacks, desert, and even as delicious meals. Basically every part of (except I believe npot the genitals and bad smell ass and internal gross stuff) taken for the mouth watering speciality food menues. So if you happen to bump into a speciality shop with delicate finger licking insect food shop, don’t be surprized .... You will find spicy, saucy, crunchy, or else chocolate covered, babercued, cheesey layered, well what else ah! Oh ye, japanese flavoured, mexican flavours, and any flavour that is well known...oh ye! gummies, candies, lollypops and etc etc... with embedded bugzies. From ancient times, peeps all around the world have been enjoying these delicious insectum food categories and it is now modern world appreciate it in terms of high nutrition and conservation.
Ya all will love to see the embedded small scorpian king (well to me tiny vicious fighter) lollypop from Toronto downtown X shop ( ah sadly, I forogot the name of the Candy shop! May be 50 cent can help me in thisJ just kidding.....). Ciao! Until next time....just smile and wave boys just smile....yumm yummm....
Digg Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook Reddit Furl RSS Orkut Blogger Blogger Deviant Art Google Reader

0 comments:

Post a Comment